close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Online Education system > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Online Education system
Submitted by Tanvi on 30/05/2009 - 03:29 PM
There are many terms for online education. Some of them are: virtual education, Internetbased education, web-based education, and education via computer-mediated communication.

The Web-edu project uses a definition of online education that is based on Desmond Keegan's (1988) definition of distance education. Hence, online education is characterized by:
1. The separation of teachers and learners which distinguishes it from face-to-face
education.
2. The influence of an educational organization which distinguishes it from self-study and
private tutoring.
3. The use of a computer network to present or distribute some educational content.
4. The provision of two-way communication via a computer network so that students may
benefit from communication with each other, teachers, and staff.
forum
Best online Edcuation Platform
Submitted by lavi singh on 15/03/2021 - 06:30 PM Reply
 My Practice Hut is the best education platform providing free online test series to practice for JEE Mains, JEE Advanced & NEET Exams. Additionally prepare yourself for exam environment through NEET & JEE Mock Test. Visit our website and download our My Practice Hut app to get started!!!
Submitted by lavi singh on 15/03/2021 - 06:30 PM Reply
Work from home education.
Submitted by john on 24/03/2014 - 05:25 PM Reply
Hi! i want to share this website which is very informational also, this http://skipyourcommute.com website have huge collections of home based business opportunity, i think we should once see this website, its home based business opportunity website, thanks. 
Submitted by john on 24/03/2014 - 05:25 PM Reply
online education
Submitted by eva ann on 06/05/2013 - 11:00 AM Reply
In online education ,mba is more familiar today world.MBA will give people to a glamorous life and profession.I would like share about NIBM mba online programs.NIBM offers valuable univesity affiliated mba programs online with 52 electives.It has only one branch that is in Chennai.Official web address in nibmglobal.com.YOu got all information here.If you have any queries ,send to info@nibmglobal.com.

Submitted by eva ann on 06/05/2013 - 11:00 AM Reply
Online Education
Submitted by MSL Learning on 11/03/2013 - 04:29 PM Reply
In such a situation the best way to go about obtaining an online education in  MBA stage would be to be a part of internet company control system.
Online MBA From India | Executive MBA Online | MBA In IT
Submitted by MSL Learning on 11/03/2013 - 04:29 PM Reply
online education degree
Submitted by simranbebi on 11/09/2012 - 05:30 PM Reply
 Online education are good platform of working professional ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Submitted by simranbebi on 11/09/2012 - 05:30 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines