close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Design of Course in Online Education > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Design of Course in Online Education
Submitted by Tanvi on 30/05/2009 - 03:32 PM
Content creation tools are the tools that course designers and teachers use to create the content in online education courses. The content creation tools are used to develop learning material. There are many types of content such as for example plain text, slides, graphics, pictures, animations, simulations, assessments, audio, video etc. Typical examples of theses systems are DreamWeaver, FrontPage, Word, PowerPoint, and Director. These are generic tools with few features developed specially for online education.
In addition to the much - used generic CCT tools, there are a number of CCT tools that are specially made for development of educational content. The most important of these CCT tools are termed authoring tools and assessment tools.
forum
Leather jackets 2022
Submitted by SamWillsion on 18/04/2022 - 12:50 PM Reply
I love family posts! This is great. And Dylan looks so adorable, and cute! You have a great family, it looks like
Submitted by SamWillsion on 18/04/2022 - 12:50 PM Reply
Best 2022 Leather Jackets
Submitted by DavidThomas on 18/04/2022 - 12:38 PM Reply
 Such an informative post. The article is really helpful. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and experience.
Submitted by DavidThomas on 18/04/2022 - 12:38 PM Reply
Essay Service
Submitted by Honey John on 18/04/2022 - 11:10 AM Reply
 To be honest, I was looking for an Essay Writing Service in Atlanta when I landed on your site. I don’t even know why I have landed on your site because here I am not able to see anything regarding the essay writing service, but you know, I am very glad I came over here because it has provided me with something unique information
Submitted by Honey John on 18/04/2022 - 11:10 AM Reply
NIBM GLOBAL
Submitted by kyrajain on 20/06/2013 - 02:03 PM Reply
NIBM is the best insitute in the country for online mba. It is ISO 9001:2008 accredited and IAO USA approved. It has got one yr mba, 2 yr online mba, 1 yr exec mba. Log into www.nibmglobal.com 
Submitted by kyrajain on 20/06/2013 - 02:03 PM Reply
Online MBA these days
Submitted by MBA Student on 26/07/2011 - 05:55 PM Reply
 In general, we charge, say that a lot of salary-known schools are showing strength.  5 years after  MBA and distance learning MBA salaries by comparing before and here are calculated by including fees that was racking return on investment (ROI) is the most Business schools ranking. If you still do not have to think a career in business administration from the only major place not only in reality. Guarantees to be the future is difficult enough to view the top distance learning MBA schools. Online MBA in India these days, because even to some extent because so many people to have a special utility .First, ten thousand and one good for admission to MBA school to view the need for more career.
Submitted by MBA Student on 26/07/2011 - 05:55 PM Reply
Online MBA degrees
Submitted by simranbebi on 10/10/2011 - 04:05 PM Reply
 Master of Business Administration has an MBA. Of all the courses you want a career, a Diploma in Management MBA or post is perhaps the most sought after MBA degree online. This is an extremely popular degree that attracts students from different disciplines. This is a two-year course. Core courses in the Online Executive MBA program is designed to introduce students to the various business areas such as marketing, human resources, operations management, accounting, finance, etc. Today, Online MBA courses are offered to candidates who already work, or do not have time and attend classes.
Submitted by simranbebi on 10/10/2011 - 04:05 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines