close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > MBA from UAE > View Comments
Forum Jump :
MBA from UAE
Submitted by Rohan David on 27/03/2019 - 02:42 PM
I am an MBA aspirant and I have gone through a blog post from an Australian university over there in UAE https://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/blog/uae-emerging-hub-international-students .I am hoping better after reading this. I actually want to know the real aspects of career opportunities if I do my MBA degree there.
forum
Career in UAE
Submitted by Rohan David on 01/07/2019 - 11:57 AM Reply
 I am really excited to join UOWD. They are one of the top universities around the world. Me and my friend atttended an educational fair conducted by them at Bangalore. It was really awesome . They elaborated all career aspects. He wanted to join bachelor in cyber security. And they got well experienced faculties for the course.
Submitted by Rohan David on 01/07/2019 - 11:57 AM Reply
Study in UAE
Submitted by Rohan David on 12/08/2019 - 09:55 AM Reply
 I have been to UOWD campus recently. They have excellent campus. It is one of the finest colleges in Dubai. I truly recommend studying there. I visited all their labs and other amenities. It is all the best in the world. 
Submitted by Rohan David on 12/08/2019 - 09:55 AM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines