close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Study and work in UK > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Study and work in UK
Submitted by Larry on 01/06/2009 - 10:57 AM
In UK, if they have given you a student visa then you are entitled to work part time also. It is also necessary to work as the living in UK is costly i.e, for accommodation and food. You have lot of job oppourtunities in all fields especially in nursing and teaching field. Students can also take a vacation job, so can save money for next semester.
forum
Assignment
Submitted by Avajames on 13/04/2022 - 02:56 PM Reply
Yes, you can do your tasks ahead of schedule. Actually, when I first started college, I had a lot of problems, but after a while, one of my friends suggested help with my assignment, which has been really beneficial in my studies, and I usually finish my projects on time.
Submitted by Avajames on 13/04/2022 - 02:56 PM Reply
agreed!!
Submitted by Christine John on 18/03/2022 - 03:50 PM Reply
 Indeed in the UK, it's very difficult for a student to survive without a job, and it's become more difficult for a student to do a job and study at the same time, that's one of the biggest reasons that are most of the student hire an argumentative essay writer to complete their assignment instead of them so students can manage their other activity.
https://eazyresearch.com/services/argumentative-essay-writing/
Submitted by Christine John on 18/03/2022 - 03:50 PM Reply
Writing help
Submitted by maryrobinsonusa on 26/01/2019 - 12:32 PM Reply

Are you searching for a perfect writing services  in UK ? Here are the
quality services for your any kind of writing works. Professional talented
writers are available to craft your orders and we assure 100% unique content to
our clients.  
Edubirdie

Submitted by maryrobinsonusa on 26/01/2019 - 12:32 PM Reply
Study and Work Abroad
Submitted by Aegis Overseas on 14/08/2015 - 12:02 PM Reply
 Yes, doing work and study parallel is the good option. Thanks for sharing your post. 
Submitted by Aegis Overseas on 14/08/2015 - 12:02 PM Reply
study abroad programs
Submitted by Archana on 02/06/2009 - 05:07 PM Reply
yes, the cost of living in UK is high and so it is better to work while studying.
Submitted by Archana on 02/06/2009 - 05:07 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines