close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Pharmacy > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Pharmacy
Submitted by abhi on 22/11/2019 - 11:56 AM
 What is the eligibility for D pharmacy ??
forum
Natural pharmacy
Submitted by Ausir on 23/04/2021 - 01:31 PM Reply
 What about natural pharmacy? Herbs and oils can be very effective in my experience, and I like to use many myself - thankfully, it's so easy to purchase online nowadays.
Submitted by Ausir on 23/04/2021 - 01:31 PM Reply
Pharmacy
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 20/08/2020 - 05:53 PM Reply

To get admission in D Pharmacy student must be passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
OR
A pass in Pharm.D course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India Under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act. OR Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 20/08/2020 - 05:53 PM Reply
Pharmacy
Submitted by nihar on 22/11/2019 - 12:34 PM Reply
 D Pharmacy. Requirements for admission include that applicants must be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission and must complete the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or 10+ 2 Science Stream Exam. Physics, chemistry and biology or mathematics are required subjects. In each course, a minimum of 40 per cent marks is expected. The price to B.Pharm both. And there's D Pharmacy. Are institution-based variations.
Submitted by nihar on 22/11/2019 - 12:34 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines