close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Procedures to follow before going abroad > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Procedures to follow before going abroad
Submitted by Avanthi on 04/06/2009 - 05:45 PM
If have decided to utilize the opportunity to study in a world renowned college, it would be wise to make certain arrangements. The following points are to be taken care of:
1. Consulting the study abroad advisor is a must as you get to know the different university programs you will be offered.
2. Taking help of the academic advisor will let you know the type of credit you can receive.
3. To ensure the facility of education loans for the students studying abroad, you need to take help of the financial advisor.
4. Apply for your passport and visa and make sure the type of Visa you require.
5. Do some homework and get a better picture of the country you are about to travel.
6. Apply for the travel insurance and make sure that it should cover migration and homecoming.
7. Chalk out a budget and find out how much will be the cost of living and what are things you cannot afford to do in that foreign land.

Whether it is availing the funding opportunities offered by foreign institutions and better research opportunities or the employment opportunities abroad and having a value addition to your career, education abroad is certainly a feasible option.
forum
documents for immigration
Submitted by Lanla on 25/05/2021 - 06:02 PM Reply
 I recently applied to study at the university, but I haven't yet received a response from the commission. I know that some students from other countries were forced to start their year at university later than the official start date of their studies last year, as they had problems with obtaining a visa and passport for immigration. I don't want to repeat their mistakes, so I'm looking for a way to ensure that I receive my immigration documents on time. I found this information https://documentuniverse.com/2021/04/25/how-to-get-immigration-documents-online/ on the Internet about how I could get everything I need for my departure abroad faster. But I still have a little doubt about this option. Has anyone who you know in real life tried to get documents for moving to another country using such services? Does it really work?
Submitted by Lanla on 25/05/2021 - 06:02 PM Reply
Hi
Submitted by yogita shewale on 18/10/2013 - 01:48 PM Reply
Really nice information in step by step. thnx for info.
for detailed info about this steps click here 
Submitted by yogita shewale on 18/10/2013 - 01:48 PM Reply
HI
Submitted by ascenteducation on 04/07/2011 - 05:01 PM Reply
 Hi

Thanks for your post it's helpful for me because i' planning to do MBBS in China
Submitted by ascenteducation on 04/07/2011 - 05:01 PM Reply
Study abroad
Submitted by Jasmine on 06/06/2009 - 03:36 PM Reply
Hi, the procedures are very useful and it should be certainly followed by students going abroad.
Submitted by Jasmine on 06/06/2009 - 03:36 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines