close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > How to study science easily > View Comments
Forum Jump :
How to study science easily
Submitted by Archana on 05/06/2009 - 06:07 PM
Hi, I would like to tell some easy steps to study science easily and understandably. Science has more division, like physics, chemistry, botany and zoology. This is the main and based on this there are lot of divisions. Study of science is thrill and one has to understand thoroughly the basic principles of science then we could apply it easily. To make science easier we can follow this.

1. Understand the importance of algebraic formulation.
2. Understand relations.
3. Solve problems.
4. Historical perspective.
5. Understand language.
6. Read different books.
7. concentrate.
8. Don't work too hard.
9. Be open to the criticism of your work.
10. Ask more questions.
forum
Android App
Submitted by sharon on 09/04/2020 - 03:21 AM Reply
The information provide by you is very useful for me. space cartoon wallpaper Thanks for sharing and hope you will share again.
Submitted by sharon on 09/04/2020 - 03:21 AM Reply
Try some short cut
Submitted by saraan on 24/06/2014 - 11:52 AM Reply
 Try to find some short cut using online editor or books.you can have some yoga before start studying science subject.general yoga will help you to keep your mind cool.

Submitted by saraan on 24/06/2014 - 11:52 AM Reply
Study Science
Submitted by Venila on 30/06/2009 - 11:34 AM Reply
Yes friend, the study of science is easy if we understand the basic principles of science. I am in Chennai, i would like to study in PSG college at Coimbatore, please tell me about the admission details.
Submitted by Venila on 30/06/2009 - 11:34 AM Reply
Study Science at PSG College
Submitted by Archana on 30/06/2009 - 11:55 AM Reply
I am much intrested to know that u want to study in Coimbatore. Anyhow the admission for the courses might be closed. U can check with the PSG College about the admission details and they offer all undergraduate, post graduate and also research courses in all fields of arts and science.
Submitted by Archana on 30/06/2009 - 11:55 AM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines