close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Madden NFL 22 to begin the road to Super Bowl XLII > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Madden NFL 22 to begin the road to Super Bowl XLII
Submitted by Skyzhay on 29/03/2022 - 11:01 AM

Another card in the Madden 22 Mut 22 coins set we believe to be amazing includes the "OOP" Najee Harris wide receiver. He's a 93-OVR WR with a 94 SPD and an 96 JMP rating. He's just 6'2" and you'll most likely like to make him a slot wide receiver.

EA Sports and the NFL have teamed up to host the first ever virtual Super Bowl celebration in Madden NFL 22 to begin the road to Super Bowl XLII. The company will be throwing an Ultimate Madden Bowl Final tonight at 7pm ET, which will also serve as the premiere for the Ultimate Madden Bowl Halftime Show with multiplatinum artist and artist Moneybagg Yo and special guest Blocboy JB performing live. What's more, anyone can watch the show live on the iHeartRadio App EA Sports Madden NFL channel for no cost. And you can watch the game for the first time through the eyes of Chargers' Derwin James Jr., Ravens' Marquise "Hollywood" Brown, and ESPN NFL analyst Marcus Spears in a special exclusive broadcast that will be broadcast via Twitter on the @NFL. ESPN will broadcast the event in their channels on Friday, February 11th at 8:30 pm ET. Here's a few of the quotes from the event from those involved.

"I've played Madden throughout my entire life buy mut coins madden 22 and am a long-time fan of their legendary soundtracks," explained Moneybagg Yo. "Now having the opportunity to participate in the very first Ultimate Madden Bowl Halftime Show is an amazing moment for me and I'm thankful for the stage."

forum
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines