close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > How can I prepare for the ECFMG exams? > View Comments
Forum Jump :
How can I prepare for the ECFMG exams?
Submitted by Geetha on 09/06/2009 - 01:00 PM
Hi friend, i want like to know how to get prepared for the ECFMG exams and other details.
forum
Preparation for ECFMG Exam
Submitted by Ankith on 25/10/2012 - 12:28 PM Reply
The most important thing for preparation is good material for ECFMG Exam. Recently I have searched in google and I found  ECFMG website which provides you all information booklets and application material for preparing ECFMG Exam 2013.
Please visit ECFMG website.
Submitted by Ankith on 25/10/2012 - 12:28 PM Reply
Preparation for ECFMG Exam
Submitted by Divya on 29/06/2009 - 03:59 PM Reply
All Medical school students and graduates can begin the certification process.
International medical graduates entering into an American medical training program can be overwhelmed by the applications, education, and cultural experiences.

Training is a practical guide featuring information and guidance on the application process, residency training in America, the American medical culture, certification, and beyond.

Up-to-date information, strategies, resources, and reference tools further assist the reader in their American medical training process. An additional section is devoted to acclimating to American culture, providing information on culture, finances, day-to-day living, and much more. IMG is the one-source reference tool international medical graduates have been waiting for.
Submitted by Divya on 29/06/2009 - 03:59 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines