close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Bachelor degree in Mass communication > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Bachelor degree in Mass communication
Submitted by Ajesh on 09/06/2009 - 05:45 PM
A bachelor degree in mass communication exposes students to the proper communications environment. Through the course of study and the close mentoring by the lecturers, the student polishes his writing and verbal communication skills.

The critical thinking and analytical skills acquired through in-depth investigation of contemporary social issues, give them the ability to analyze and appropriately react to any situation that might arise; a crucial necessity in the field of communications. For instance, as a journalist, a student will be fast to see the overall picture of an issue and will be able to conceive a well-balanced news story. As a public relations professional, he will be able to visualize and put into practice innovative strategies for building and promoting the brand of a company.

A well-trained bachelor degree graduate from the field of mass communication possesses all the crucial qualities necessary to think on their feet and quickly absorb and understand any issues the company might be facing. the graduate should also equip with the most basic requirements like thinking and analytical ability, as well as effective writing and verbal communication skills. Other specific job skills can be acquired on the job.
forum
Submitted by granvillerobel on 21/11/2020 - 08:52 PM Reply
 I am sure, it will be useful for some people.
Submitted by granvillerobel on 21/11/2020 - 08:52 PM Reply
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 09/07/2020 - 06:17 PM Reply
 The ever increasing importance of information and digital technologies has made mass communication the buzzword for the world. And the youth can leverage on the media hegemony momentum by choosing to study mass communication or media in their graduation or post-graduation. In fact, the digital media industry has been one of the biggest employers of recent years. The boom faced by broadcast media and audiovisual media doubles up the chances of youth who are keen to make a career in the mass communication industry.

So if you also wish to pursue a thriving career in the field of media content creation, content marketing, advertising, journalism, digital media, social media management, content curation, blogging, broadcasting, film making etc… all you need to do is to start  with a bachelor’s degree in the field of Journalism & Mass Communication or Public Relations. Career experts advise you to go for a post-graduation in this field because that refines your communication skills and enhance your employability quotient.

Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 09/07/2020 - 06:17 PM Reply
Online bachelor of mass communication
Submitted by simran on 27/07/2011 - 09:55 AM Reply
 Online bachelor of mass communication gives you a foot in the world interesting and challenging media, broadcasting and entertainment. These degrees aim to provide a good knowledge of the entertainment industry. These degrees teach you the art of communicating ideas to an audience through the mass media.

Submitted by simran on 27/07/2011 - 09:55 AM Reply
Criteria - Joining Mass Communication
Submitted by Shwetha on 01/07/2009 - 11:41 AM Reply
Though each of these mass media courses is relevant, the choice must be based on your aptitude, skill set and interest.

Before joining any mass media courses or mass communication institutes, you must consider the following criteria:

1. University Recognition
2. Curriculum
3. Value of Qualification
4. Assistance in Internships
5. Practical Exposure
6. Good Industry Contacts
7. Lab Facilities
Submitted by Shwetha on 01/07/2009 - 11:41 AM Reply
Degree in Mass Communication
Submitted by Shankar on 01/07/2009 - 11:28 AM Reply
The BA (Mass Comm) is a three years University degree course affiliated with UGC recognized Indian university.

R.K. Films & Media Academy offers and additional Graduate Diploma Certificate in Films and Media Communications to equip the students both with a recognized degree & job-oriented diploma in their area of interest. The specializations, in the final year, comprises of Print and Broadcast Journalism, Program Production, Web Media & Marketing.

Admission to R.K Academy:
The seats in these courses are limited & admissions are made on the basis of an interview.
The applicant needs to be a minimum 10+2/Intermediate pass.
Candidates appearing/appeared in qualifying exams may also apply for admission.

The applicants willing to enroll in full-time studies of BA in Mass Communication shall be simultaneously enrolled in Graduate Diploma in Films & Media Communications.
Submitted by Shankar on 01/07/2009 - 11:28 AM Reply
Masscomm College
Submitted by Rahul Dubey on 09/01/2014 - 11:43 AM Reply
 Hi..So in that case,can you suggest me some good colleges in the East or North East zone to pursue Mass Communication?I have completed my 12th and want to make my career in the field of media.
Submitted by Rahul Dubey on 09/01/2014 - 11:43 AM Reply
College In Northeast
Submitted by Raj Agarwal on 13/01/2014 - 04:12 PM Reply
 Hello Rahul....There some good colleges in Northeast to pursue Masscomm.You can try in Gauhati University or you can try University of Technology and Management.It is in Shillong and my Aunt is a visiting faculty there.I have heard quite a good review about that college.Here is the link http://bit.ly/19hNjbJ
Submitted by Raj Agarwal on 13/01/2014 - 04:12 PM Reply
UTM best
Submitted by on 07/02/2014 - 06:12 PM Reply
 Hi Raj..Yesterday I visited the campus of UTM,after reading your post.I met the students there and got a quite a good review about the college.The students told me about the class timing,workshops,guest lectures from the indusry who visits the campus etc.I am appearing for the entrance test in UTM
Submitted by on 07/02/2014 - 06:12 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines