close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > About DELTA Scholarship in Netherlands > View Comments
Forum Jump :
About DELTA Scholarship in Netherlands
Submitted by Rohit on 09/06/2009 - 06:07 PM
Hi friends i am here to write about the DELTA scholarship available in Netherlands for bachelor's degree. DELTA (Dutch Education: Learning at Top Level Abroad) is a scholarship programme run by Nuffic in collaboration with the Dutch institutions of higher education. The aim of DELTA is to attract top-quality students to the Netherlands. Nuffic provides the institutions with a grant which, under general conditions, they are then free to allocate to students in the form of a scholarship. Students can use a DELTA scholarship to cover some of their costs, such as accommodation, travel, tuition fees and daily living costs.
forum
Do I Qualify for DELTA Scholarship?
Submitted by John on 01/07/2009 - 02:35 PM Reply
I am from India i want to pursue my study in Netherlands. Let me know whether i am qualified and can apply for the DELTA scholarship?.
Submitted by John on 01/07/2009 - 02:35 PM Reply
Qualification for DELTA Scholarship
Submitted by Rohit on 01/07/2009 - 02:40 PM Reply
You can apply for a DELTA scholarship if:

1. you are a national of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
2. you are no older than 35 at the start of the academic year.
3. you have been admitted to the first year (propaedeutic year) of one of our programmes on the basis of prior education outside the Netherlands.
4. you meet the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreign student.
5. you will spend at least three months studying in the Netherlands.
6. you are doing research, an internship or studying at bachelors, masters or PhD level.
7. you have been admitted to a Dutch institution of higher education.
Submitted by Rohit on 01/07/2009 - 02:40 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines