close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Masters Program in Germany > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Masters Program in Germany
Submitted by Shakthi on 10/06/2009 - 10:24 AM
A postgraduate course in Germany lasts for two years generally and is sometimes completed in one year, depending upon the nature of the course. A postgraduate program or a second-degree program done from the German universities can be exceptionally helpful in the international job market, especially in the technical, scientific and arts subject areas. There are different kinds of postgraduate courses available in the country of Germany:

1. Some are based on previous courses, either from the same or from a related subject area. They build up on previously acquired academic knowledge.
2. Some are offered as supplementary postgraduate courses, which offer students knowledge in other subject areas.

The postgraduate programs, which are offered as an additional course of study in Germany, require that the students should hold an academic degree. Additional courses offer specialized knowledge on the previous completed course of study. Students without a first degree can also step beyond their usual course studies. In order to gain a supplementary qualification certificate, students only need to take part in a course at their university.
forum
Courses Offered under Master Programs in Germany
Submitted by Sachin on 01/07/2009 - 05:42 PM Reply
Hi Shakthi,
I would like to study abroad for pursuing my higher studies, can u tell me what are the courses offered under masters degreee in Germany?
Submitted by Sachin on 01/07/2009 - 05:42 PM Reply
Courses under Master Programs in Germany
Submitted by Shakthi on 01/07/2009 - 06:18 PM Reply
Second-degree or Master's degree programs in Germany are:

* Master of Arts, M.A
* Master of Science, M.Sc
* Master of Engineering, M.Eng.
* Master of Laws, L.L.M
* Master of Fine Arts M.F.A. or Master of Music, M.Mus.
Submitted by Shakthi on 01/07/2009 - 06:18 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines