close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Top Ten Tips for Winning Scholarship Applications > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Top Ten Tips for Winning Scholarship Applications
Submitted by Shwetha on 10/06/2009 - 02:43 PM
Before you submit your scholarship application, check out these tips, provided by scholarship sponsors nationwide.

1. Apply only if you are eligible.
2. Complete the application in full.
3. Follow directions.
4. Neatness counts.
5. Write an essay that makes a strong impression.
6. Watch all deadlines.
7. Make sure your application gets where it needs to go.
8. Keep a back-up file in case anything goes wrong.
9. Give it a final "once-over" i.e., proofread it with the help of your friends, teachers or parents.
10.Ask for help if you need it, don't hesitate to call the funding organization if you have problems.
forum
ONLINE SPORTS
Submitted by SHARON on 23/06/2022 - 01:41 PM Reply
 our writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much. My site:   
ONLINE SPORTS
 our writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much. My site: 
/bestnewshunt.com/best-online-roulette-sites-in-the-philippines/]Best Online Roulette Sites in the Philippines[/URL]
Top Ten Tips for Winning Scholarship Applications
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 08/08/2020 - 06:41 PM Reply
 Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing such valuable information. It's really helpful for students.
But there are many universities like MMDU who offered scholarship based on your marks, grades, or percentage. There is no any other exam or no entrance exam. Students can come and direct admission in this university.
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 08/08/2020 - 06:41 PM Reply
Scholarship Tips
Submitted by Rohit on 01/07/2009 - 02:59 PM Reply
Thanks for such a valuable data, it is very important that the scholarship form is to be filled neatly and clearly to make the committee or trustee, decide on to give scholarship. We can consider these tips not only for scholarship but also for filing in any application forms.
Submitted by Rohit on 01/07/2009 - 02:59 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines