close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Famous Coachings Centres for entrance exam > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Famous Coachings Centres for entrance exam
Submitted by Thomas on 10/06/2009 - 04:42 PM
As the CAT score is getting more and more important to get admission in good institute. The tutoring for the preparation of CAT exam is getting bigger day by day. Following are the few big players around

1. Career Forum Limited
2. Career Launcher India Private Limited
3. PT Education (PT)
4. Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E.)
5. IMS Learning Resources Pvt.Ltd.
forum
Famous Coaching Centre for Entrance Exam
Submitted by Jasmine on 26/06/2009 - 05:13 PM Reply
I would like to take CAT exam for preparation would like to go to some best institutes, can you give me some detailed information about the coaching centre, to start my preparation.
Submitted by Jasmine on 26/06/2009 - 05:13 PM Reply
Famous Coaching Centre for Entrance Exam
Submitted by Thomas on 26/06/2009 - 05:41 PM Reply
Coaching centres are more helpful for preparation for all entrance exams. They guide you by giving constant mock tests, lot of practices on all the formats of the entrance exam.

I feel the best coaching centre in south is TIME and in north it is Career Launcher. If you are preparing for CAT exam you can better opt for TIME coaching. Concentrate well and do best in exams.
Submitted by Thomas on 26/06/2009 - 05:41 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines