close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Educational Qualification for taking STC > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Educational Qualification for taking STC
Submitted by Reshma on 12/06/2009 - 10:31 AM
The minimum educational qualification for taking Short term courses STC is 10th std (pass/fail). Candidates having this eligiblity criteria can take up 3 months (one module), 6 months (two modules) and one year (three modules). For some course like accountancy, taxation, and computer language course should have pass in intermediate exam.
forum
Tips before taking short term courses
Submitted by Shwetha on 06/07/2009 - 04:13 PM Reply
Hi,

I would like to post some tips for taking the short term courses. While joining the short term course we can consider the below mentioned points:

1. Properly check the background of the institute/training center. In big cities, there are some fraud institutes that are collecting money and cheating the innocent students.
    2. Properly read the prospectus specially terms & condition of the course and fees. There could be any clause or point that can be negative for you.
    3. Try to join a famous and well known institute for any course, it will help you in your career.
    4. Avoid joining any institute which is new and has no background.
    5. Discuss with the old students and teachers and collect some information about the course and institute as well.
    6. Clarify all the details about the fee structure and all, if you have any doubt clear it before joining.
    7. Don't pay cash, if you are doing so, then ask for the slip at the same time for proof.
Submitted by Shwetha on 06/07/2009 - 04:13 PM Reply
Informative post !!!!
Submitted by Nancy on 20/08/2013 - 03:02 PM Reply
 Informative one !!! Thanks ...I will copy this link and paste as my facebook status.so every can know about this.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Event management courses | Advertising Courses | Digital Marketing Courses

Submitted by Nancy on 20/08/2013 - 03:02 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines