close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Short Term Courses in Canada > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Short Term Courses in Canada
Submitted by Arjun on 12/06/2009 - 02:36 PM
Overseas students have been looking to Canadian high schools to provide them with an international study experience. According to Citizenship and Immigration department Canada, 25 percent of all student visa holders needed for stays of three months or over and were studying in a secondary school in 2004.

The secondary sector, therefore, is an important one for the Canadian international education industry and schools are increasingly diversifying their product range to cater for students not able to commit to study periods of a year or more.

The types of courses vary in terms of their academic and language content, and in some cases it appears to resemble general language and activity courses, more traditionally offered in private language schools. Richmond school in Columbia offers semester programmes for five months as well as short-term programmes for groups.

"Mike Kliman - District Administrator of International programmes", says that these programmes provide a way to introduce the district and the schools to potential long-term students.
forum
How i will Apply
Submitted by saraan on 25/06/2014 - 11:54 AM Reply
 Hi,

Am saraan from India.If i want to do this course means , how can i will apply did you help me get Visa & other traveling help
Submitted by saraan on 25/06/2014 - 11:54 AM Reply
Who are eligible to study in Canada?
Submitted by Thomas on 06/07/2009 - 05:57 PM Reply
Hi Arjun,

I would like to pursue short term courses in Canada, so i want to know whether i will be eligible or is there any other process to Study in Canada.
Submitted by Thomas on 06/07/2009 - 05:57 PM Reply
Eligibility to study in Canada
Submitted by Arjun on 06/07/2009 - 06:08 PM Reply
Hi Thomas,

To study in Canada, u have to fulfill certain criteria, but there are some exceptions.

If you are going to take a short term courses in Canada you do not need any study permit for a period which lasts six months or less.

But if you would like to study further then, in that case you surely need a study permit for continuing your studies in Canada.
Submitted by Arjun on 06/07/2009 - 06:08 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines