close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > IIMS Engineering Entrance Exam > View Comments
Forum Jump :
IIMS Engineering Entrance Exam
Submitted by Shwetha on 15/06/2009 - 11:18 AM
The selection for admission to the 3 - year course leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Sciences) Degree at T.S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, 4-year Marine Engineering Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata and 3-year Polyvalent B.Sc.(Maritime Sciences) Degree at Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai, for the session commencing in August will be made through the Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by IIT's.

There will be no separate Entrance Examination for admission to the above training institutes and only those candidates who have qualified in IIT-JEE Examination will be called for counselling in the month of July/August. All Indian Nationals seeking admission to the above mentioned institutes must fill up the application form for IIT-JEE and a separate application form issued by Indian Institute of Maritime Studies(IIMS).
forum
IIMS Engineering Entrance Exam
Submitted by Shankar on 25/06/2009 - 10:57 AM Reply
Hi, I am intrested in marine studies. Can u let me know the eligibility details for the same.
Submitted by Shankar on 25/06/2009 - 10:57 AM Reply
IIMS Engineering Entrance Exam - Eligibility
Submitted by Shwetha on 25/06/2009 - 11:16 AM Reply
Hello Shankar, i very much glad that you are interested in marine studies. There is no separate entrance exam for marine engineering, u have to score well in IITJEE entrance exam. Coming to your query about the eligibility details, it is as below:
The candidates must have passed (10 + 2) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
The candidates must have been born on or after 1.10.1984. For SC/ST, candidates must have been born on or after 01.10.1979.

All the best for your IITJEE exam.
Submitted by Shwetha on 25/06/2009 - 11:16 AM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines