close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > MBA Program types > View Comments
Forum Jump :
MBA Program types
Submitted by Steve on 16/06/2009 - 03:46 PM
Once you have decided that the MBA is for you, you need to choose which program suits your aspirations and your circumstances. There are some things you need to think about.

Firstly, what do you want to achieve with your MBA? What are your personal and your career objectives. Once you have worked this out, you would be provided with a focus that you can use for which type of MBA program and which courses you want. Should you wish to become a strategy consultant on graduation, then the program content, the school you go to and its reputation will need to go towards achieving this.

forum
MBA Program types
Submitted by lakshit ahuja on 16/07/2020 - 04:07 PM Reply
There are many different streams in MBA as well. If you have a keen interest in finance, you can consider doing mba finance from ITM university or other known colleges. The course will train you in different subjects related to finance. It will provide you the knowledge and expertise required to perform.
Submitted by lakshit ahuja on 16/07/2020 - 04:07 PM Reply
MBA and its most opted specializations
Submitted by DMIMS MBA on 18/02/2020 - 03:40 PM Reply
 Here are some of the mostly opted specializations in MBA education:

• Financial Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Business Analytics
  • Marketing Management
  • Operations and Logistics Management

Know more at : MBA and its most opted specializations

Submitted by DMIMS MBA on 18/02/2020 - 03:40 PM Reply
MBA Program types
Submitted by anuraagmhalotra on 02/08/2019 - 12:57 PM Reply
ITM Institute offers executive mba in various fields. The fields are management, healthcare management and financial markets. It also offers executive mba with specialization in finance, marketing, human resource management and operations management. All the programs are weekend programs. The faculty is highly experienced and have a rich industrial background
Submitted by anuraagmhalotra on 02/08/2019 - 12:57 PM Reply
List of MBA Specializations
Submitted by Seema Prasad on 14/05/2019 - 08:21 PM Reply
There is a whole big list of specializations in MBA. Depending on your interest, you choose the specialization. The list includes MBA in marketing, finance, HR, etc. I too have done MBA in HR management from this university named ITM University at Raipur.

Submitted by Seema Prasad on 14/05/2019 - 08:21 PM Reply
Executive MBA
Submitted by swatibodhe on 02/01/2018 - 11:17 AM Reply
There are different types of Executive MBA programs that are offered to all at ITM University such as:

• Executive Masters in Business Administration
  • Executive Masters in Financial Markets
  • Executive Masters in Management
  • Executive Masters in Healthcare Management
  • Executive Masters in Human Resource Management

For more details about the courses and their duration you can visit their website: https://www.itm.edu/executiveeducationcentre/
Submitted by swatibodhe on 02/01/2018 - 11:17 AM Reply
MBA Branches
Submitted by srushti Patel on 17/06/2015 - 11:12 AM Reply
Hi Manyata, Thanks to share it.. Its very helpful for me.
Submitted by srushti Patel on 17/06/2015 - 11:12 AM Reply
MBA Branches
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 18/04/2015 - 11:14 AM Reply
Hey guys, Yes MBA have many options like Part time mba, Full time mba..
Here are some Different MBA Branches information.
Check out check out  http://www.mbaonemi.com/
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 18/04/2015 - 11:14 AM Reply
MBA in abroad
Submitted by shreya sharma on 20/12/2014 - 10:06 AM Reply
 hello frd,
many branches available for doing MBA in specific field ..i have one site on that all the detail are available just check out..www.msmbainusa.com
Submitted by shreya sharma on 20/12/2014 - 10:06 AM Reply
Management courses
Submitted by Rahul Dubey on 18/07/2013 - 04:10 PM Reply
 Management degrees can be acquired by opting for PGDM courses as well.I have enrolled myself for ISM,Gurgaon this year.It offers 2 yr PGDM programs in Finance,Hr,Marketing,HR,International Business and Supply Chain Mangement.The curriculum of the college is indutry oriented.ISM has also built an active interface with the industry people who are going to serve as mentors to the students.The college is AICTE approved as well.For details here is a help.http://bit.ly/16KZqq4
Submitted by Rahul Dubey on 18/07/2013 - 04:10 PM Reply
Many types in MBA
Submitted by saraan on 21/06/2014 - 01:32 PM Reply
In MBA course you have many option like

1. Part time
2.Full time
3.Onlin MBA
4.Distance Education

Based you faclity and money back you can go with any type.But i advice you to go with Full Time 100% Placement offering college
More details about on this please visit.

http://www.statementofpurposeformba.com/our-sop-for-mba-writing-service/

Submitted by saraan on 21/06/2014 - 01:32 PM Reply
MBA program types.
Submitted by eva ann on 09/05/2013 - 10:51 AM Reply

There are different types of  MBA available now.Full time,part time in online and correspondance modes.I had done mba from NIBM global.As i was working i chose online mode conveniently.NIBM provides appreciable service for people.They conduct classes followed by exams every year.Bharathiar university affiliated courses also available at NIBM.We have any doubts and complaints we can contact NIBM at info@nibmglobal.com.NIBM official web is nibmglobal.com.Only one branch that is Chennai.
Submitted by eva ann on 09/05/2013 - 10:51 AM Reply
Different MBA Programs
Submitted by Jasmine on 02/07/2009 - 05:46 PM Reply
The MBA programs can be classified as below:
  • Full Time MBA : This type of program that is offered in a one-year or two-year format. Students give up working for
    some or all of the program to study on a full-time basis.
  • Part Time MBA : This program is designed to fit the needs of working professionals. Students can study part-time
    while continuing to work.
  • Executive MBA : Program tailored specifically for company executives. Students executive level managers
    and study part-time while continuing to maintain their career.
  • Distance MBA : A type of program available to remote students requiring little or no residency. Students typically
    study part-time while enjoying the convenience of distance learning.
  • MBA Dual Degree : An MBA degree combined with another degree allowing for concurrent completion of two degrees. Students must comply with requirements of both degrees.

Submitted by Jasmine on 02/07/2009 - 05:46 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines