close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > What are instructions? > View Comments
Forum Jump :
What are instructions?
Submitted by Shwetha on 23/06/2009 - 10:40 AM
Instructions are just data. The CPU is driven by machine code instructions and data - this is the stuff of software, just a pattern of bits in RAM. Instructions and data are indistinguishable- they're just bit patterns. A typical CPU can read and process hundreds of millions of instructions each second. It is possible to program computers by just entering numbers directly into RAM but it is a very tedious and unproductive way of doing things.

forum
How the instructions work on the computer?
Submitted by Steve on 07/07/2009 - 10:44 AM Reply
Hi friends,
Please tell me, how are the instructions or data given to the computer i.e. how it is feed to get worked on computer?
Submitted by Steve on 07/07/2009 - 10:44 AM Reply
About Instructions
Submitted by Venila on 07/07/2009 - 10:52 AM Reply
Instruction:
* Set of steps or documentation that includes information on how to operate, perform or otherwise maintain particular computer software or hardware.

* The instruction or data are feed through programs written on the computer under different computer programming languages.
Submitted by Venila on 07/07/2009 - 10:52 AM Reply
Ajmal Makan
Submitted by ajmalmakan on 01/08/2019 - 07:19 PM Reply
The instruction set, also called ISA (instruction set architecture), is part of a computer that pertains to programming, which is basically machine language. The instruction set provides commands to the processor, to tell it what it needs to do. villas for sale in sharjah  the instruction set consists of addressing modes, instructions, native data types, registers, memory architecture, interrupt, and exception handling, and external I/O.
Submitted by ajmalmakan on 01/08/2019 - 07:19 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines