close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > MAT Exam Eligibility > View Comments
Forum Jump :
MAT Exam Eligibility
Submitted by Steve on 26/06/2009 - 11:05 AM
Eligibility for MAT Exam:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year degree course students can also apply.
MAT Exam Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.

Important Dates for MAT Exam:
Last date of Availability of MAT Bulletin: 10 August 2009 (Monday).
Last date for Receipt of Filled form At AIMA, New Delhi: 13 August 2009 (Thursday).

forum
Criteria of MAT
Submitted by heenakapoor on 27/06/2012 - 06:12 PM Reply
 Criteria of MAT

* The candidate has to possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, that is, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech, etc from any recognized institute of University of India.
* Those students, who have appeared for final year of the qualifying examination and waiting for their results, are also eligible to apply for the MAT exam.
* The final year appearing candidates may also apply for the competitive entrance test.
Submitted by heenakapoor on 27/06/2012 - 06:12 PM Reply
When is the next MAT exam held?
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 04:26 PM Reply
Hi friends,

Tell me when will the next MAT Exam be held?, as i have missed the exams in May.
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 04:26 PM Reply
Next MAT Exam
Submitted by Sriju on 08/07/2009 - 04:30 PM Reply
Hi Divya i think the next MAT exam will be held on 6th September 2009. Start preparing very well. Practice and work hard to score best marks. Best of Luck..
Submitted by Sriju on 08/07/2009 - 04:30 PM Reply
What is the cost of the MAT Bulletin?
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 03:23 PM Reply
Hi Steve,

Just tell me when to buy the bulletin and what will be the cost of the MAT bulletin?
Submitted by Divya on 08/07/2009 - 03:23 PM Reply
Cost of MAT Bulletin
Submitted by Steve on 08/07/2009 - 03:46 PM Reply
Obtain MAT Bulletin
1. To obtain MAT Bulletin and application form by post, send a demand draft of Rs.1050/- to AIMA-CMS, drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers. Send your request to The Manager-CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 or

2. Obtain MAT Bulletin and Application Form on cash payment of Rs 980/-(Nine Hundred Eighty only) at AIMA counter at Delhi, select Bank of Baroda (BoB) Branches, AIMA Nodal Centres and other outlets.
Submitted by Steve on 08/07/2009 - 03:46 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines