close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Brutal truth about education > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Brutal truth about education
Submitted by john sally on 08/02/2020 - 12:31 PM
When is the last time you have read a self-help book? It’s probably easy to answer if you are a bookworm ( i really appreciate you for that ) and if not probably you will say “I don’t remember”. “So what is a self-help book all about?”. 

Self-help books are books that are written based on experience about life, relationship, spirituality, and success and failure. 

The core question is “is it really important to read a self-help book?”. You have observed that none of the things that applicable in real life that we been taught in school. Real education is learning from experience.

But the thing is you and I got one life. So we can’t experience multiple things because life is too short, its better to learn from others’ experiences, other mistakes. 

So it is really important to read self-help books. Learning increases awareness and gives a multi-dimensional perspective to see the world. The  Best self-help book list contains some of the best seller books.

It contains a detailed summary covering all the chapters of a book. So, which book summary you want to read today?  
forum
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines