close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Preparation tips for IIT - JEE > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Preparation tips for IIT - JEE
Submitted by Divya on 09/07/2009 - 11:31 AM
I would like to post some good preparation tips for IIT - Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). I am dividing the preparation tips into the following sections:

1. Proper Guidance: Choosing a right coaching class for JEE preparation is crucial. It may depend on where you live, how much money you can invest in coaching etc.

2. Proper Planning: Usually, students study for about 1 or 2 yrs to prepare for IIT JEE. So, planning plays an important role. A good planning strategy will keep you focused and results in better gains.
Planning can be divided into two parts: Short term planning and long term planning. Long term planning looks at the bigger picture.

3. Time Management: One only has 24 hours in a day (and one can study only 6-8 hrs in a day). So, it’s very important to efficiently use that time. Proper planning helps in better time management.

4. Confidence: Although self belief and confidence are crucial in general, in this section I will talk about the confidence of solving a problem only (of course a physics/chemistry/maths problem for JEE preparation) One more thing, whenever you see a new problem, try to break it into sub-problems (Divide and Rule).

5. Optimizing the output: In JEE preparation, the investment is the effort you put in, and the output is the learning.

6. Fun/Health: JEE preparation takes 1 or 2 yrs to prepare and it’s very important to be healthy. And of course, enjoy your life. Go out and play games and enjoy with your friends.
forum
Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2019
Submitted by Arun on 06/06/2018 - 05:09 PM Reply
Preparation for JEE Main 2019 involves efforts. What makes JEE Main 2019 preparation tougher is that student is burdened with board exams on one hand, and fierce competition on another. In such times, a study plan irrespective of involvement of coaching for JEE Main 2019 preparation comes as a life saver.
Submitted by Arun on 06/06/2018 - 05:09 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines