alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Higher studies > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Higher studies
Submitted by Nadine on 24/05/2012 - 01:51 PM

I am a BTech graduate in Civil Engineering from NIT Calicut.I have been working as a software engineer for last 5 yrs.Now i want to do masters in Computer science abroad.Can any one tell me what are the procedures for this and whether this is a right decision to take as my BTech was in Civil.If not what are my options in doing masters other than civil
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines