close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Will GMAT help me? > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Will GMAT help me?
Submitted by deepakgaur on 03/05/2013 - 04:33 PM
GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer based standardized test which assesses the aptitude skill level within an individual for achieving the education from business schools. Leading business schools accept GMAT scores as one of the criteria for admission. Students from different backgrounds & experiences belonging to different nations in this field could take the GMAT test. Considerably more than 5000 graduate management administration courses across the world make use of GMAT scores as a factor in their admissions process.

forum
Dolphin
Submitted by eliza kris on 02/05/2022 - 05:20 PM Reply
 It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work !. Thank you for this wonderful Article! Very interesting, good job, and thanks for sharing such a good blog here is my amazing blog for a gamer dolphin emulator alternatives

Submitted by eliza kris on 02/05/2022 - 05:20 PM Reply
GMAT
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 28/05/2015 - 11:14 AM Reply
Great...I want to tells about the growing popularity of GMAT in India. It also gives some very good suggestions that students can follow to score well in GMAT. Checkout for more details www.mbaonemi.com/articles/a-z-about-mba/top-5-mba-specializations-in-india/
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 28/05/2015 - 11:14 AM Reply
Can you mean the SAT exam
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 11:04 AM Reply
 Can you mean the SAT exam because I took that in 7th grade and scored just 150 points below perfect score. I went to the library and examined a guide on the best way to prepare for the SAT. They will have an up-to-date one. Just look over the lessons, and take the practice tests provided in the book. They help a lot. Obtain a good night's rest the day ahead of the exam, and eat an excellent breakfast the morning before. Don't eat heavily. Read something when you take the exam. Don't let the initial question be the very first thing you read all day. Browse the paper or something first to have warmed up. Don't stress out. Most individuals who stress out before an enormous exam tend never to do as well. Take a snack with you. Throughout the test, if you feel that your system is getting stiff, start with your toes and tighten all the muscles in you body. Then you slowly release them one at a time. Good Luck!!!!

http://www.statementofpurposeformba.com/how-we-write-sop-for-mba-admission/
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 11:04 AM Reply
GMAT
Submitted by yogita shewale on 18/10/2013 - 02:09 PM Reply
For GMAT online Test Click Here 

MSMBAinUSA.com is an informative website which provide tools like profile evaluation, USA university colleges – course search etc. Aspiring students for higher studies into USA can download study material for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL etc. Students can participate in contests and can win exciting prizes.
Submitted by yogita shewale on 18/10/2013 - 02:09 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines