close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Difference between MBA course & MSc course > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Difference between MBA course & MSc course
Submitted by Nancy on 30/07/2013 - 06:35 PM
 Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) are postgraduate degree programs in management "of their own". The MBA is the traditional academic offer for management education and the universities answer to requests from business for a systematic and profound qualification for future and current managers based on a standardized title. The standardization, actually, is not provided by business schools or universities themselves but by internationally accepted accreditation agencies such as the AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS where many schools at least require similar admissions methods such as the GMAT. Nevertheless, the MBA from its origins at Harvard in 1908 to the present managed to become THE degree for young professionals, experienced professionals, future executives, executives and senior executives.Postgraduate programs provide you with the degree "Master". Masters can be divided into subgroups such as the Master of

Science (MSc), the Master of Arts (MA), or the Master of Business Administration (MBA). The Master of Science (MSc) traditionally is granted for successfully completing a postgraduate program with a science or technical focus. By contrast, the Master of Arts (MA) traditionally refers to disciplines of the humanities such as history or philosophy. In reality today, however, this distinction is not strictly upheld anymore and, in fact, you can find both degree types for postgraduate programs in business or management. While business schools and universities appear to name their programs "Masters of Science" when they require a first degree in business or economics, and "Master of Arts" when the program targets also graduates from other disciplines, even this distinction is not strictly applied. As a consequence, there is no general guideline as for the degree granted and the eligibility of teh program. Future students, hence, need to check the respective admissions requirements to find out whether they are eligible or not.

----------------------------------------------------------
Event management courses |
Advertising Courses | Digital Marketing Courses

forum
Diference between MBA course & MSc course
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 08/07/2019 - 02:28 PM Reply
 MBA is an admired degree. It gives the good pictures of businesses not only in India but all over the world. Moreover, MBA Course gives an edge over other candidates.  Each and Every Degree holder has own needs, expectations, and motivation when selecting an MBA. Some candidates want a better job opportunity in management and finance and some other candidates want to advance their career with an added qualification.
Submitted by Aarushi Guglani on 08/07/2019 - 02:28 PM Reply
MBA in India
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 26/06/2015 - 10:12 AM Reply
MBA degree has become one of the booming areas and the driver for the success of any type of business in India.. So you should go through MBA.
Submitted by manyatasinghaniya on 26/06/2015 - 10:12 AM Reply
MBA in USA
Submitted by aryan pawar on 11/10/2014 - 10:09 AM Reply
 hello frds,
for me MBA is more preferred than MSC ..
Submitted by aryan pawar on 11/10/2014 - 10:09 AM Reply
Always MBA
Submitted by saraan on 23/06/2014 - 06:47 PM Reply
 For me always MBA because it is based on Marketing and it is 2 year course.so you can save you time and money.
Submitted by saraan on 23/06/2014 - 06:47 PM Reply
Online mba
Submitted by kyrajain on 08/08/2013 - 12:33 PM Reply
I would recommend nibm global it is the best institute without any doubt. It is accredited and approved by IAO and AIMA respectively. For more details log into www.nibmglobal.com 
Submitted by kyrajain on 08/08/2013 - 12:33 PM Reply
MBA Study
Submitted by stevejack on 15/04/2021 - 12:34 PM Reply
 I want to study MBA but couldn't decide which program is in demand and has a vast scope nowadays. I have searched and study about lot of programs but not able to decide. There are many universities that are offering online degree programs but these programs also have variations among courses as i have seen at this link. https://chestnuteducationgroup.ae/our-courses/ Kindly guide me about anything useful.
MBA Study
 I want to study MBA but couldn't decide which program is in demand and has a vast scope nowadays. I have searched and study about lot of programs but not able to decide. There are many universities that are offering online degree programs but these programs also have variations among courses as i have seen at this link. https://chestnuteducationgroup.ae/our-courses/ Kindly guide me about anything useful.
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines