close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > kayaking > View Comments
Forum Jump :
kayaking
Submitted by john on 10/10/2013 - 05:46 PM
 From my side, i always prefer being healthy is doing water sporting activities, people always prefer being healthy, doing work outs and yoga's but we can be more healthy, if we also do some water sport activities, So for me i can say that , there is one good place where i can hang out as well as be healthier that place is  el morro san juan, for me this place is one of the best place for me i can say because The perfect adventure for singles, couples, groups, and families - no experience is necessary.  I can tell that we can get great experience of kayaking, if people don't have been through this try it and i can say we cab be more satisfied, as well as health is very good.
forum
That is the Perception Conduit 13.
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 10:54 AM Reply
 That is the Perception Conduit 13. The minimum safety requirement for a kayak is to own front and rear bulkheads (walls that keep the hull from flooding in the bow and stern) and the Conduit 13 is the sole kayak I think they sell that has that necessary feature. This model would be ideal for your size as well. I believe it is for sale right now:
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 10:54 AM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines