close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > About IIMT > View Comments
Forum Jump :
About IIMT
Submitted by Rahul Dubey on 16/10/2013 - 12:26 PM
 How is IIMT,Gurgaon as an institute? I am looking for an overall perspective.
forum
IIMT,Gurgaon as an Institute
Submitted by Priyanka Ghosh on 16/10/2013 - 12:30 PM Reply
It is a great institute to go for. IIMT offers Degree and Diploma in Business and Hospitality studies by Oxford Brookes University, U. K., and through UGC recognized programs. This is one of the top universities in U.K. I believe this may be one of the many good reasons due to which the students here are offered great placement and internship opportunities in renowed companies like HP,Carlson, KPMG,The Oberoi, the Taj group and American Express in England, Germany, Malaysia, France, Singapore and Dubai. This is not yet it...IIMT also has a record of awarding scholarships to meritorious & deserving students. With the best placement records, faculty and facilities, IIMT gives you the best it has. I am sure you won’t regret.Check out for more at www.iimtobu.ac.in
Submitted by Priyanka Ghosh on 16/10/2013 - 12:30 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines