close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > Grab The Best Internship Offer Abroad to Enhance Your Career Prospects > View Comments
Forum Jump :
Grab The Best Internship Offer Abroad to Enhance Your Career Prospects
Submitted by yogita shewale on 23/10/2013 - 05:11 PM
Internships abroad seem to be the winning mantra that most students swear by for furthering their career prospects. Although all internships add value to the resume, landing up with the best one can prove to be personally and professionally rewarding. The best thing about interning abroad is that it provides with ample chances to network and make contacts that may serve some purpose in the long-term. The exposure and the experience it provides also benefits young students getting their internship from abroad.

As A Saxena, a degree-holder in finance management from a reputed UK university doing his internship from London, says, “Shrinking boundaries and global economy have made international conglomerates and business houses look for resources that are skilled enough to handle cross-cultural and language barriers that form an integral part of handling global operations.”

Furthermore, internships during study in abroad program may pose some initial challenges to adjusting to a new environment but at the same time it prepares the students to face on challenges in their career that require them to go beyond their comfort zone. Such students are definitely favored by globally based big employers looking to hire resources that can comfortably take on mighty challenges.

International internships also help students in acquiring a larger perspective on all things. As S, Halder, one of the postgraduates of a renowned Southeast university, says, “The interaction with students from other cultural, academic and social backgrounds during my internship helped me a lot in expanding viewpoints and encouraged me to see the larger canvas rather than focus on petty issues. With new perspective and new ideas from my internship abroad experience, I have become more confident in taking decisions at work.”

Exposure to the local culture and community of the internship destination also provides a chance to students to learn a new language and get acquainted with new culture. In the growing global economy, knowledge of a foreign language works as an advantage for people looking for enhancing their career. The relationships built and contacts developed during the internship time can offer rich dividends later in the future.

Grabbing internship offer from finest university abroad to study can only broaden the horizon and

For experts suggestion for any query at:- click here
forum
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines