close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > What should I be able to do as a first year student in a graphic designer course? > View Comments
Forum Jump :
What should I be able to do as a first year student in a graphic designer course?
Submitted by Lanla on 24/07/2020 - 05:50 AM
 What should I be able to do as a first year student in a graphic designer course?
forum
I'm not sure but
Submitted by Winston on 24/07/2020 - 08:46 PM Reply
 It seems to me that in your first year of graphic design, you will be learning image editing software and maybe make simple designs. I know that my friend used free mockups, like this one https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/free-iphone-mockup  to make his design more original and modern. You may also need this in order to do some graphic design task faster. With each new year, your knowledge will deepen and at the end of the training you will be able to use many functions and tools that amateurs don't know about. This seems like  very good start to me.
Submitted by Winston on 24/07/2020 - 08:46 PM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines