close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > XAT 2019 - Xavier Aptitude Test > View Comments
Forum Jump :
XAT 2019 - Xavier Aptitude Test
Submitted by divyasharma on 17/03/2018 - 07:05 PM
 XAT 2018 Paper Analysis

XAT Paper is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 is further divided into three sections i.e. A, B and C. Questions in part 1 were a response in 170 minutes and Part B questions were to be a response in 35 minutes. Section A consists of 24 questions, section B included 27 questions and Section C had 21 questions.

Apart from being difficult, the paper was bit lengthy.
Verbal Ability and Judgement-Making sections are more difficult than usual.
As per the students appeared in the exam, XAT 2018 was difficult.
Response Key for 
Response key will be available for all sets in PDF pattern. With the help of response key, students can calculate their marks and evaluate their performance. Marking scheme help students to calculate probable marks. For accurate responses, 1 mark will be assign and for wrong responses, 0.25 marks will be deducted.

Following steps help students to download the XAT response key:

After clicking on the link, the response key will be displayed on the screen in the PDF pattern.
Visit the official website of XAT i.e. xatonline.net.in
Students are advised to download and take the printout of response key for future reference.
Click on the link indicating XAT 2018 Response Key.
Login via XAT 2018 credentials i.e. User ID and Password
forum
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines