close
alv_tau ad Apply Online Apply Online
Home > What is Kratom > View Comments
Forum Jump :
What is Kratom
Submitted by john on 01/10/2013 - 07:58 PM
Kratom is health product which is very beneficial for all, which is made by one of the important herbs, see more at http://www.kratomusa.com/, there are millions of people who are familiar with this product. And they already get benefit from this herbal medicine. 
Which have no side effects. Discover by Dutch settlers in early 1980's. This Kratom is made by most beneficial plants from Asian jungles.
forum
You shouldn't have any problems finding information and forums about this online
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 10:56 AM Reply
 You shouldn't have any problems finding information and forums about this online, because it is becoming highly popular in several walks of life. This worries me, because I fear it will get targeted and banned. For me, it works as a good mood stabilizer, kind of feeling upbeat yet calm at the same time. It's essentially a natural opioid, and many varieties will remind you of going for a percocet or equivalent, complete with nodding to near-sleep and pleasurable daydreams. Tolerance develops promptly, and it comes with a delicate addiction liability. (There can be withdrawal symptoms with heavy use.) In general, it's certainly one of my personal favorite plants on earth.
Submitted by saraan on 27/06/2014 - 10:56 AM Reply
About Us  -   About ICC  -   Contact Us  -   Feedback  -   FAQ  -   Privacy Policy  -   Terms and Conditions  -   Sitemap
Partner Universities : Study MBBS in CHINA  -   Study Engineering in CHINA  -   Study MBBS in Philippines  -   Study Engineering in Philippines